Thought Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thought Topics

A forum where all the topics posted get everyone in our community truly thinking & using their heads or educating our viewers as well as ourselves. WWE Manager Of WWE Superstar Jack Swagger, Zeb Colter, Has Visited & Agreed To A Post Of Mine!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School?
The Future Of WWE PPV's: Schedule & Break Down Of How Each Was/Will Be (NEW PPV NAME ADDED) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» WWE Superstar Chris Jericho Confirmed For Jimmy Fallon 4/4/13
The Future Of WWE PPV's: Schedule & Break Down Of How Each Was/Will Be (NEW PPV NAME ADDED) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 am by Admin

» New Website Theme Song Added - Patriot
The Future Of WWE PPV's: Schedule & Break Down Of How Each Was/Will Be (NEW PPV NAME ADDED) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:49 am by Admin

» North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here
The Future Of WWE PPV's: Schedule & Break Down Of How Each Was/Will Be (NEW PPV NAME ADDED) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:32 am by Admin

» WWE Superstar Visits Our Site!
The Future Of WWE PPV's: Schedule & Break Down Of How Each Was/Will Be (NEW PPV NAME ADDED) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:20 am by Admin

Poll

Patriot

The Future Of WWE PPV's: Schedule & Break Down Of How Each Was/Will Be (NEW PPV NAME ADDED)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Future Of WWE PPV's: Schedule & Break Down Of How Each Was/Will Be (NEW PPV NAME ADDED) Empty The Future Of WWE PPV's: Schedule & Break Down Of How Each Was/Will Be (NEW PPV NAME ADDED)

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:12 am

January: Royal Rumble 2013:
    Winner Of Rumble: John Cena
    WWE Title Winner: Rock
    Rating: 5/5
    A quite predictable but very fun Royal Rumble for the family. Unbelievable show. Nice buy rate as well. Nearly half a mil.

February: Elimination Chamber
    Winner Of Chamber: Jack Swagger To Become #1 Contender For WHW Title.
    Rating: 3/5
    Matches were alright. Show tapped to the Mexican hero, Del Rio. Rock vs Punk was very script-looking. Two ref bumps, really?

Beggining Of April: Wrestlemania 29
    - Will be a fantastic show. Here are some of what we got confirmed.
    The Rock vs John Cena (WWE Championship)
    Alberto Del Rio v Jack Swagger (WHW Championship)
    Wade Barrett vs The Miz (IC Championship)
    Team Hell No vs Ziggy & Langston (Tag Team Championship)
    Ryback vs Mark Henry
    Fandango vs Chris Jericho
    CM Punk v The Undertaker
    Triple H v Brock Lesnar
    & more, of course.

Late April: Extreme Rules
    -Rock has been confirmed to fight in this one. Rock in an Extreme Rules match? Hm. Main event of this must be an Extreme Rules match if they want to live up to last year's AMAZING Cena/Brock bout. Don't know if Rock is fit for it.

June: Payback
    - A brand new WWE PPV. Name blows. WWE will try their best to put on a great show for this one as it is the first, but I do have many doubts on it.

July: Money In The Bank
    - Love this PPV. Who doesn't want to see TWO new MITB winners? Predictions? Not yet.

August: SummerSlam
    - CM Punk v Brock Lesnar rumors for this one. Book it. Make it over Heyman as well. Not saying to base the whole feud off of it, but it is a huge help.

September: Night Of Champions
    - Last Year's & the year before's were great, I have faith in three in a row.

Early October: Hell In A Cell
    - This year's was ehh. Nice title change though. Clearly done to get the whole "filler PPV" out of everyone's heads. Two years ago was awesome with The Awesome truth headlining.

Late October: Over The Limit
    - Don't know if moving it can help. Don't like it. Never will. Change my opinion WWE.

November: Survivor Series
    - This year the rookies surely showed off in that first match, despite Tensai not being one. Excellent match. Triple threat match was history with The Shield Debut, 3 future main eventers. Pretty predictable, but only because of The Rock.

December: TLC
    Last year's was amazing. Absolutely amazing. The year before was two. I have faith in three. Don't know if anything can live up to last year's though. It was great. Shield showed off & so did Ryback, Bryan, & Kane. Unbelievable match. My God. Cena & Ziggler was predictable but great as well. Everything about it was great. Del Rio face turn. Everything.

Leave your thoughts!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:57 pm