Thought Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thought Topics

A forum where all the topics posted get everyone in our community truly thinking & using their heads or educating our viewers as well as ourselves. WWE Manager Of WWE Superstar Jack Swagger, Zeb Colter, Has Visited & Agreed To A Post Of Mine!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» What Topics Should Our Kids Learn In School?
What Economic/Financial Crisis Can Lead To: EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» WWE Superstar Chris Jericho Confirmed For Jimmy Fallon 4/4/13
What Economic/Financial Crisis Can Lead To: EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 am by Admin

» New Website Theme Song Added - Patriot
What Economic/Financial Crisis Can Lead To: EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:49 am by Admin

» North Korea Has Rockets Ready To Launch At The U.S.A. - No Jokes Here
What Economic/Financial Crisis Can Lead To: EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:32 am by Admin

» WWE Superstar Visits Our Site!
What Economic/Financial Crisis Can Lead To: EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:20 am by Admin

Poll

Patriot

What Economic/Financial Crisis Can Lead To:

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

What Economic/Financial Crisis Can Lead To: Empty What Economic/Financial Crisis Can Lead To:

Post by Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Articles are short & to the point. Here is just a list of what will probably transpire.

1. Increased Robbery.
    How wouldn't there be? It is clear people will put a lot at risk to support their families. From looting to mugging, everyone will need to watch their back.

2. Increased Suicides.
    People commit suicide over gambling debt. Debt with credit cards & loans they can't pay back can lead to an extreme amount of stress which can lead to such actions.

3. Increased Strikes:
    Imagine the amount of strikes that will take place if people aren't getting enough money to support their families at their jobs? Imagine waking up & trying to get purchase medicine or groceries & having everybody not working, therefore resulting in others not being able to get what is desired? Unless the scabs are there.

4. Major Inflation:
    Major inflation because business owners can't afford anything either & nobody will have money to buy what is mandatory to have.

5. Include number 4 with this one, but decreased life expectancy.
    If you can't afford medication, food etc. how will we survive? Nutrition & modern day meds are key to survival.

6. Riots.
    Riots are scary. Riots are hell. Having a dad as a retired detective, his stories are scary. Riots over meds & food & even demands and requests to the government would lead to all hell.

7. Obtaining Money By Illegal Means Will Increase:
    From little things such as betting - drug dealing & beyond, everything as well as the crime rate will increase severely.

8. Gang Formation
    Gang formation to take out any reason for them not to make money. They will take out the illegal immigrants already within our nation taking our jobs & even the immigrants coming in taking our jobs. Assassinations may take place. Imagine having our politicians who actually care assassinated? Of course there are many who do not care, but who truly knows who does & who doesn't?

These are very vague descriptions & a short list. I do this as I want others to make ideas as well & post them in our replies. Thanks a lot.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:03 pm